This is your hotelier extranet/hub, consisting of the key features you need to be in total control of your inventory rates and content. This picture guide will take you through the key features highlighting benefits encompassed with simple directions of use.
In your main dashboard, we have added some of the main shortcuts to the main modules; Inbox, Bookings, Planning, Accommodation, Support and Settings.
This is your host inbox where you will receive all messages. You can stay in contact with your guests directly without any third-party involvement, giving you more control and saving you time. Simply click on the ‘inbox’ icon to access your messages. From there on, you can open individual guest and host conversations and message your guests directly to further communicate their arrival times and other arrangements.
The format is simple and easy to use, our integrated search means you can find messages faster. Gomingo is built around social profiling, so every user/host has a profile image and bio. All information is visible to each user, which can include company logo, their avatar image, details of communication or reservation.
Clicking the blue ‘planning’ icon on your dashboard will take you through to our integrated planning calendar. Planning is where all your reservations sit. If you added your iCalendar links in Calendar section (when adding accommodation), then you will be able to see these reservations too. Planning also serves as a front desk tool, so from here you can also add bookings manually.
You will find all your reservations in one place, you have the ability to view your inventory bookings dependent on accommodation type and by the month making it easier for you to keep on top of your bookings. See the graphic below for an example layout. Scroll between months to see further down your calendar. You can also add reservations on planning manually by clicking on a date. You can view reservation details by clicking on the booking in your calendar and this will open reservations with more information.
You can access the ‘offers’ menu through the left-hand menu shown below. We encourage users to create offers, even if you intend to reduce your inventory by a small amount in price. This will automatically feature your property on our home page.
Here you will be able to select from three simple pre-set universal offers which you will be able to publish in one click. Simply select dates (from – to), select accommodation and room, then add a new rate (discounted rate) and click on publish. This will automatically publish the offer on our home page. We present 3 universal offer types based on:
- Last Minute– this is perfect to reduce accommodation selling price if you have a lot of last-minute vacancies.
- Early Booked– it is commonly used to reduce accommodation rate when you want to encourage users booking in advance at lower rates. So early book- pay less.
- Hot Deals– we encourage using this offer type when users have new accommodation added and they want to sell instantly at low cost. But this is a perfect offer feature to use for any other promo that is not last minute discount of early booked.
5. My Accommodation
Click on the red icon shown below to access your ‘accommodation’. This will take you straight to a list of all accommodation added to your Gomingo account. From there you can edit each accommodation (or room if you’re a hotel) individually.
You can list and unlist with just a click by toggling the switch shown below in the graphic. This is there for ease of use and to give you real-time control over your visible inventory. At gomingo we believe in simplicity and time is the essence of all. This is why many features are as easy as one click: list unlist, drag and move and so on.
6. Editing Accommodation (Hotel / Serviced Apartment)
Gomingo is built around profiling. We have built our ‘accommodation view’ pages in a way that each unit (Hotel or Serviced Apartment block located at the same address with multiple rooms or room types) is displayed in one place and is nicely presented to a Guest when they view the unit advertised on Gomingo. This is why when adding your multi-room accommodation you the Hotelier must update two sections:
1) HOTEL PROFILE– This is where general Hotel information is entered (add hotel general images, amenities, photos, address and phone number).
- General Configuration– When you add Base Rate, assign Room Type, Cancellation Policy (set per room type), Number of Beds (and what type of beds they are), Number of Bathrooms.
- Calendar– Where you can add rates per-calendar (please note that if no seasonal rates are entered in the Calendar section, your accommodation will be available online at the Base Rate throughout). For users listing apartments, you will be able to add or export iCalendar link here. Simply click on the buttons ” Add iCal ” or ” Copy iCal ” accordingly.
Description– Here you can add room descriptions (commonly used for Serviced Apartments, but perfect for hoteliers too should you want to point out some main room features to stand out), as well as House Rules (commonly used for Serviced Apartments, but can be used by hoteliers too. Here you can add info like: No Smoking etc)
- Amenities– In this section please select all the amenities available for the room type. Please remember that if you are a hotel with a Restaurant and Swimming Pool- such amenities are selected in your Hotel General Profile and not here!).
- Images– Select images you want to upload (‘Choose File’) for this room type. Simply click on the ‘Upload‘ button. Once uploaded, images will be displayed below. You can now simply click and drag to reorganise images. The first image is the image that will appear as a cover photo for this room type. Click next once finished.
6. Adding More Rooms
You can add more rooms for the room type within General Configuration page. Simply click on Update Rooms button located next to Number of Rooms. You will be taken to the room set up page. From here you can set up all rooms available in the hotel.
Contained within the accommodation tab found on the left-hand side of your screen you will also see the ‘reservations’ tab. Click on this to see which guests have booked what accommodation.
Here you can search your reservations by name or date, you will also be able to see the reservation details and confirmation status of your bookings. You can also click on each heading within the table to sort them by name, reservation number and so forth.
9. Support Tickets
We wanted to hand over each user control of their content, and we think that handling support is one of the components each user should have an access to and be completely flexible to use. This is why we built in a Support module, which you can find on your dashboard home screen by clicking on the ‘support ticket’ icon shown below.
Here you will be able to raise support tickets with Gomingo by choosing from three subject titles; Customer Service, Technical Support and Finance. You can review all your support tickets in one place, see the status/resolution, you can sort by date, status and type. When raising support tickets reference to a specific reservation our system is set to recognise your account, and as a safety and ease mechanism, you will only be able to add booking references that relate to one of your bookings.
Settings are where you can manage co-hosts (you can add multiple users to manage your rental account), add master payout details and more.
By clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon on your dashboard you’ll be able to modify two key features. Under the user’s tab located on the secondary menu on the left-hand side of your page, you will be able to assign a member of your team a cost-host function. You can add as many additional team members as you wish to help with organising your inventory. Simply click the new user button as shown below.
9. Payout Method
Additionally, you will see the ‘Master Payout Details’ option also on the left-hand menu. Here you update your payment details, you can edit these at any time by clicking on the ‘edit’ button shown in the graphic below.
If you have any questions or need further information please contact us at email@example.com.
Enjoy hosting with Gomingo!